‘Longford/Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps 2017’
Longford GAA Coaching & Games aims to promote Gaelic Games within the clubs of our county by providing quality coaching in a safe and fun environment for all boys and girls irrespective of ability. To that end, Longford GAA in association with Kellogg’s are once again running 13 Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps over a seven week period from July 3rd to August 18th inclusive. Our camps cover a range of activities including Gaelic Football, Hurling, Handball and Rounder’s as well as many fun games and blitzes. All our camps are mixed from 6 to 13 years.
Longford GAA invites applications for the following positions:
Cúl Camp Coaches (Football, Hurling, Handball & Rounder’s)
Working hours for the camps are Monday – Friday, 9.30am – 3pm.
In order to secure the services of top quality personnel our Coaches can expect an attractive remuneration package.
- Minimum age – 18 years on or before the 1stJuly 2017.
- Garda vetted.
- Code of Ethics Course Completed.
- Minimum of Foundation level GAA coaching qualification.
Details of Garda Vetting can be got by clicking the below link:
We further invite applications for the following Voluntary/Work Experience positions:
Cúl Camp Assistant Coaches
- Minimum age requirement is 16 years of age on or before 1stJune 2017 – since the enactment of Garda Vetting legislation anyone working with children must be Garda Vetted and in order to be Vetted applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Garda vetted.
- For those under 18 and over 16 years of age a parent/guardian must complete the Garda Vetting process with the applicant, see link below
Applicants for all positions must have a keen interest in the promotion of GAA activities, have an outgoing personality and be conscientious, hard working, punctual and enthusiastic while working with children.
Successful applicants for all positions will be required to complete a 3-day training course, which Longford GAA will provide in late June. Applicants must also provide us with a copy of their Vetting Clearance letter prior to the commencement of the Camps.
Closing date for receipt of Applications is Friday 26th May 2017.
All replies should include a cover letter stating which position(s) you wish to be considered for (applicants can apply for more than one position), CV to include two referees, copy of Garda vetting letter and should be forwarded to:
- Longford Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps,
- Glennon Brothers Pearse Park,
- Battery Road,